Forge Platform Solutions
Bastien Mazeran, Designated Support Specialist, at Autodesk on November 09, 2018
If you have just heard of the Forge Platform, please watch this introductory video to learn what the Forge platform is and get a walk-through of various Forge applications that have been created so far.
Autodesk Forge is Autodesk’s collection of Application Program Interfaces (APIs) that are used to develop web based applications or to connect Autodesk cloud- solutions into a broader ecosystem of applications.
After watching this webinar recording you will get insights into the best Forge practices:
- What are Forge API’s?
- Best practices around API key security and managing Forge API keys.
- Why do we not manage API access and users the same way as we do with product access?
- What can we do to better manage access to Forge API’s?
- Other major differences in Forge API access vs. product access
Please select the industry topic of your choice to zoom-in into proven industry-specific Forge solutions you can implement today.
For those who are not familiar with Web/REST programming, learning the new Forge APIs can be a challenge. Please watch these learning tracks to learn:
- How to create and manage Forge applications
- Operate and configure web debugging tool
- Create a simple application with all available APIs for Forge
- Educate other users on the basics of Forge
Still need help getting started with Forge API, please follow this link.